Easy and Quick guide to convert your simple mirror into a celebrity style makeup mirror with light using LED strip light. It is a very cheap and effective way to make your daily makeup easy.
Do LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE. It will keep us motivated to make more videos. Let’s us know your feedback in the comment section.
After struggling to do makeup with the regular mirror we finally converted it using an LED light strip. It was really effective so we thought of sharing the idea. In the market, Vanity mirrors can cost a bomb. This was done under the budget of just 800-900 INR (Excluding mirror).
1. LED light strip –
* Length – 5 meters should be enough for most of the full-length mirrors
* Color – Cool white or Warm White or Natural White (I prefer warm white as it makes you look good and is also good for taking pictures 🙂
* Type – Since it is used indoor you DON’t need the LED lights with the weather-proof coating.
* Procurement – Available on Amazon, Flipkart or most of the retail lighting shops for Rs.300 to Rs.1200
* A different version of LED lights
2. DC Adapter/ DC Driver –
* Specification – Output Voltage: 12V, Current: 2A or more
* Procurement – Few lights come with the adapter or you can buy it for additional Rs.200 – Rs.500. You can also use any old adapter used for devices like Router, Modem, Video Game Console
LED Striplight (Basics)
1. How to cut / Join LED strip lights and power supply connection (Link coming soon…)
2. Different type of LED strip lights and their application (Link coming soon…)
3. How to select adapter/driver for LED strip lights (Link coming soon…)
#TheDIYCompany #LEDLightMirror #VanityMirror