A lot of women have problems with curly hair that is familiar to many women. Straightening curls are sometimes also necessary for those who are satisfied with curly hair but would like to change their look temporarily. Shampoos and conditioners do not solve the problem and do not give hair smoothness and shine. To get the right shape and look, you need a hair straightening brush. It is a convenient modern and safe device for creating smooth, beautiful curls at home.
Main types of straightening combs
- Ceramic comb. A straightening process is simple and fast with an electric comb. Its bristles are covered with ceramics, lifting the hair at the roots, and gently affecting the hair.
- Combs with ionizer and without it. Brushes with the ionizer create negatively charged ions on the tourmaline coating. They eliminate frizz and promote healthy hair.
- Combs with adjustable heating and without it. Straighteners without regulation function heat up to 180-185 degrees, that is optimal for most hair types. Many models have a liquid crystal monitor for visual control of heating.
- Combs that are powered by batteries, or only from the circuit.
- Hairbrush-forceps. Usually, have a ceramic coating.
- A round electric hairbrush for straightening hair. It is suitable for processing dense curls. Such brushes usually have a metal or ceramic base.
General technical features of straightening combs
Most models of electric brushes have common technical solutions for convenience and safety:
- The side row of comb teeth does not heat up. That protects against burns when using the appliance.
- The heating element is positioned in such a way that it does not come into contact with the scalp.
- The comb is connected to the circuit; the electric current heats the comb’s teeth. Most devices have a function for adjusting the heating temperature and control monitor.
- The ceramic surface of the comb is heated evenly and keeps the heat well. This allows you not to overdry the hair and do not dehydrate it. It contributes to their recovery. Combs are protected against fire with an automatic shutdown system.
A brush for hair straightening is easy and convenient to use. Just find a straightening brush that fits you best. It is necessary to follow the rules of using the comb, and then you can be sure of getting the desired result without harming hair. The main rule – hair should be clean and dry. Otherwise, they can be damaged.