$29.05 - $23.95
(as of Apr 12,2021 22:39:23 UTC – Details)
We love how our daily rituals, define and influence who we are. Some bring us joy and happiness; some offer us comfort and relaxation, some get our adrenaline rushing, our body sweating and boost our energy and health. They make us feel we belong to that exact time and place, that “home” is where we are. It is our way of sharing things with our friends and family or spending time for ourselves. However, without doubt, all of them define us as a human being and have the power to nurture and heal our souls.
This is something we firmly believe in here at Belula Care. We are determined to offer you a fantastic experience and help you add another little ritual, to the ones that already make you who you are.
In the end, we have decided we will collect your smiles and create memories from them, because what is more beautiful than being able to bring happiness to others?
Christina B, Co-founder Belula Care
Who is it destined for?
Belula Boar Bristle Hair Brush Set can be used by women, men . You can use it for thin, short or fine hair, as it will gentle brush it, adding shine and improving texture.Who will benefit the most from boar bristle brushing:
1. Men and women that are concerned about their hair’s health, looking to reduce the number of chemicals that touch their hair.
2. People who have the patience and understanding that it takes a little effort to naturally care for your hair, by brushing it twice a day for 2-5 minutes. It takes a little time for the brush to get your hair strands separated and get through your hair, so don’t give up quickly. Brush in sections if you have thick hair.
3. Those of us who enjoy relaxing while doing their little brushing ritual. 4.People that enjoy using natural products.
5. Anyone looking to offer more than a simple gift. See the benefits and you will see that you are offering a healthy, relaxing ritual experience, not a simple item.
Benefits of brushing with a boar bristle hair brush!
Natural conditioner and improved texture!
Brushing with your Belula Boar Bristle Brush is similar to a conditioning treatment. Thanks to their unique structure, our boar bristles carry the sebum from the scalp, to the tip of your hair strands, adding that lustrous shine.
Regular twice a day brushing will improve your hair texture. It will add bouncy volume and shine to straight hair, or it will condition and slightly loosen the curl for curly hair
Reduces frizz and the need for styling products
There is no need to shop for an anti-frizz treatments. You already have the best, and your scalp produces it, for free! By using your Belula Boar Bristle Hair Brush to lubricate each hair strand with sebum, you will notice a significant decrease in frizz!
You will have healthier, softer, and conditioned hair with regular brushing. That means you will no longer need to use leave-in conditioners or hair treatments.
Hair brushing can be a relaxing 2-5 minutes ritual. Due to the soft boar bristles, your Belula brush will feel divine on your hair, leaving it silky and shiny.
Taking time for your little rituals is one of the best investments you can do for the future. Your body will thank you for that and it will pay huge dividends as we get older. Check our Amazon store for other little beauty rituals you can include in your routine.
You will have to get used to all those complimentary looks and curious questions about your secret behind that gorgeous hair.
That shine and texture won’t get by unnoticed and your friends won’t believe that all you do is brush your hair! Dare them to try a boar bristle brush for themselves and enjoy the results and they will surely come back for more beauty tips from you!
How to get the best out of your Belula Boar Bristle Hair Brush?
1. Don’t brush your hair wet, as it causes breakage and won’t distribute the sebum well.
2. Use the Belula Wooden Comb to gently untangle your hair first. Boar brushes are not for untangling hair.
3. Begin by bending forward from the waist down and flip hair over. Start brushing from the nape of your neck to the tip of your hair strand. Brush the full length of your hair, from root to tip, in long continuous strokes, to be sure that the sebum coats all hair strands.
4. For long or full hair, brush in sections. Separating your hair in section will ensure that every hair strand gets coated with sebum.
5. Clean the brush by soaking it in water mixed with an essential oil. Use the comb first to get out any stuck hair.
6. Finally, use your Belula Brush regularly for best results, brushing in the morning and before going to bed. We recommend enjoying this 2-5 minutes little ritual twice a day. You will fall in love with the results and that healthier, silky hair.
The Belula Boar Bristle Brush is made entirely out of premium bamboo wood. The cushion is made of natural rubber. We have chosen only the best soft boar bristles, so the brush will not scratch your scalp but massage it. The brush is light and easy to carry around, so you can be sure that you will not miss your little daily ritual.
The Belula Wooden Comb is excellent for detangling your hair or comb it while it is wet.This will prepare your hair for brushing it with your Belula Boar Bristle Brush.You can use the comb to clean your brush and eliminate all the hair that accumulates there over time. It is made out of cherry wood. The comb is light and easy to carry around wherever you go.
The Belula Spa Facial Headband prevents hair from getting into your face when you apply a face mask, make-up or any other treatment. It is made out of 100% high-quality cotton, it is easy to adjust thank to our extra long fix/secure system and fits all sizes.
The Belula Travel Bag is made out of hemp. It is large enough so it can fit the entire set inside, making it ideal for carrying the set when you are traveling.
This way you will not have to miss on your little daily ritual even when you are away from home.
Our boar bristles are harvested by simply shearing the bristles from the boar. The animal does not get hurt in any way during the process.
We have chosen natural materials like bamboo and cherry wood for our Belula Boar Bristle Hair Brush and Wooden Comb.
In order to have the best experience
Due to the use of natural rubber and that the brush is not chemically treated, in the beginning, it might have a slight rubber smell. Just wash the brush with essential oil or soap and let it dry in direct sunlight. Always wash the product before first use!
Belula Care is a project which my husband and I started a little while ago, as a small family business. I fell in love with little rituals that maintain your body healthy and add a boost of confidence. It caught up with all my group of curious friends. Soon we were sharing tips and starting a community, and I would lie if I would say that my husband was not interested in it.
We decided to share that, combine it with a customer experience equally amazing and bring a final quality product to you. We put as much of our hearts and souls in this as we could, and we hope you will find that when you receive our products.
✅ Less frizz, less styling products – Boar brushes are not styling hair brushes. They are intended to stimulate the scalp to produce sebum (natural oil), the best organic anti-frizz treatment. As your hair becomes healthier, softer, and conditioned with regular brushing, you’ll no longer need to use leave-in conditioners or hair treatments
✅ Thin, short or fine hair – The black boar bristle brush works for thin, short or fine hair. Long hair will have to be brushed in sections for desired results. Our paddle hair brush can be used by men, women and kids as well.
✅ Complete set – Use the wooden comb to detangle your hair before brushing and cleaning your bristle hair brush. The Spa Headband will help you keep your hair clean and in place when you apply any face treatment. Store all in the bonus travel bag and take them with you when you travel.
✅ Zero risks, only benefits – In the unlikely event that our premium brushes are not right for you, we offer a 2-month satisfaction guarantee, under the “Belula Care 100% Satisfaction Program.”